To apply a Filter by Form
- On the Standard toolbar, click Filter by Form
- From the Records menu, select Filter, then Filter by Form
The table window is redisplayed in Filter by Form mode.
Part of a sample Filter by Form screen
Tip: As the name implies, you may also use Filter by Form with forms!
Filter by Form resembles an empty datasheet record, into which you may add your criteria.
- Type the filter selection criteria into the appropriate field(s)
- If you want to edit existing filter criteria, select the appropriate field and press F2
- To add OR criteria for multiple fields, select the OR tab at the bottom-left corner of the window
Using the Or tab to add criteria to the Filter by Form
A new empty Filter by Criteria row is displayed.
- Enter your OR filter criteria
- Add additional OR criteria as appropriate
- To display filtered records, on the Standard toolbar, click Apply Filter
- To cancel the filter, click Close